Tulsa, Oklahoma Civil Practice Attorney
Providing Effective Legal Representation
Seasoned attorney with more than 30 years of experience
Sam P. Daniel III, P.L.L.C. in Tulsa, Oklahoma represents individuals and businesses in Delaware, Craig and Mayes Counties and throughout Oklahoma in matters of oil & gas law, family law and general civil litigation. Sam P. Daniel III has more than 30 years of experience providing effective legal services to clients. At the firm, we are prepared to tackle all challenges to lead you to a successful resolution of your individual legal situation. We communicate with our clients to ensure you understand your options and provide efficient legal advice and representation to help you strategize and secure your goals. Our professional satisfaction comes from helping our clients. We build relationships of trust with our clients and work tirelessly to obtain positive results. Call Sam P. Daniel III, P.L.L.C. today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can serve your legal needs.
Established law firm dedicated to helping clients achieve successful resolutions
Sam P. Daniel III, P.L.L.C. upholds the highest standard in legal practice. His great-great-grandfather was Samuel F. Phillips, the second U.S. Solicitor General, who took part in the landmark civil rights case, Plessy v. Ferguson. Proud of this legacy and utilizing our wealth of knowledge, we apply our full capabilities to every client. Our approach is:
- Tailored to your needs — We develop relationships of trust with our clients and listen attentively to your legal concerns. We take note of all of the important details to determine the best course of action and execute with diligence and skill to help you reach a positive outcome.
- Experienced — Sam P. Daniel III has more than 30 years of experience serving clients. We use the knowledge we have acquired to devise effective legal strategies.
- Dedicated — We have a track record of securing successful resolutions for a clients. Our success is a testament to our dedication to representing you comprehensively.
Skilled attorney helping clients in various civil practice areas
Sam P. Daniel III, P.L.L.C. is skilled in matters of oil & gas law, family law, general civil litigation and more:
- Oil & gas law — In our oil & gas law practice, we represent oil & gas companies doing business in Oklahoma in filings, disputes and litigation related to oil and gas exploration ,development and production including examining title and preparing contracts.
- Family law — In our family law practice, we listen to your needs and help you reach solutions in matters such as adoption, divorce, child custody and child support.
- General civil litigation — In general civil litigation, we represent clients in state and federal courts in all types of civil litigation matters, including business litigation, breach of contract, property damage and construction litigation.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Construction Litigation: When you are renovating your home or business, complications often arise. I handle all aspects of construction litigation involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and more.
Contact devoted Oklahoma law firm Sam P. Daniel III, P.L.L.C.
Call Sam P. Daniel III, P.L.L.C. in Tulsa at 918-749-9007 today to schedule a consultation, or contact us online.